Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life is Good Sometimes


This was just a good moment in a hectic day in a month full of depression and more injury ... but even if it is brief, I try to really enjoy when I feel GOOD and happy. There's usually so much weight on my shoulders ... so this afternoon of "goodness" was one to enjoy ... even though I am starting to come down from it a bit now.

Coming attractions!: "Yona Eats a Burger" and other adventures in TMJ surgery recovery!

Why I can NEVER look normal in the opening shot of these, despite my efforts, I will never know.

1 comment:

  1. Your mom has kept me up with your achievements over the years. You are such a beautiful and talented young woman. Sending good thoughts for a complete recovery and a chance to hear that gorgeous voice again.

    ReplyDelete