Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yoga and a Return to the Bowery

This is my 30th post! I am OFFICIALLY a dork.

Well, I went to a yoga class yesterday. A "gentle" yoga class, mind you. And I am SO beat. 70 year old men were running peaceful, serene circles around me. I'm just ... not very strong. Maybe I'll get back to the gym today and work on lowering my heart rate ... at the moment, I can shoot right up to 160+ BPM within the first couple minutes of cardio work ... which isn't exactly great. On the other hand, at least we know it's ticking!

I also went to my first rehearsal at a new company that is just around the corner from "The Scene of the Fall." I can't even walk past that building without cringing. But it was nice to jump back into something musical.

That's basically it ... this is a totally self-involved post -- sorry for that. I'll try to post something more informative soon! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment