Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mom, Dad, I have ... surgical anxiety

Yes, folks, the most exciting thing in my life now is that my hands shake uncontrollably even when my blood sugar is fine and I am not caffeinated. Even my dog doesn't want to be near me; I guess I'm giving off some vibe. ARGH. 5 more days .... 5 more days ....

I have tons of anxiety tricks (helpful) that I'll post on here tomorrow. My blog in fact IS being viewed by people other than my family and friends! I hope I am helping someone out there.

Had my final visit with the surgeon today. He's much nicer now that he doesn't think I'm a drug addict. I got questions answered, which was good ... basically, the worst that will happen is that I will stay the same. Which is highly unlikely.

My measurements are: 27-2-5

No, not those measurements. Clearly. Bad joke, Yona.

These mean that I can open 27mm high, shift my jaw 2 mm to the left and 5 mm to the right. Here are the averages for women (range): opening 42-75mm, shift L 5-15mm, shift R 5-13mm

Sooooo there's a ways to go.

I can't wait to bite into a huge sandwich. Or steak. Or caramel. mmm.

I'll be more interesting tomorrow. Thanks for stayin' with me.

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment